District Calendars Mission, Vision, and Beliefs Search GUSD News Cont.
Meet the Board Agendas, Minutes & Videos Meeting Dates Board Policies
Business Services Educational Services Personnel Services Superintendent
Our Educational Programs Enrolling your Student Other Information for Parents and Students Common Core Useful Links College and Career Elementary Music Program English Learner Program Forms for Parents Teacher Resources
Our Schools Links To Additional Information Volunteer Process Information
Contracts & Documents District Forms Educator's Toolbox Energy Management Program Sex Offender Notification Tech Resources Useful Links Workers' Compensation Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions

Enrolling your Student

Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site. To enroll your child(ren), please contact your individual school site.

You will need the following documents to enroll your child:

1. Two proofs of residency (utility bill, telephone bill, mortgage statement, etc.)
2. Immunization records
3. Address or prior school attended (so that we may request transfer of your child’s records)

If your child is entering kindergarten, you will also need:

1. Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, or notarized baptismal record)
2. Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 1 of the year that the child is starting school)

For more information, please call the school office directly as shown below, or call the Educational Services Office at the District Office, 963-1611 extensions 322.


Cullen Elementary 852-4593 La Fetra Elementary 852-4566
Sellers Elementary 852-4574 Stanton Elementary 852-4604
Sutherland Elementary 852-4614  Sandburg M.S. 852-4530 
Goddard M.S. 852-4500 Whitcomb H.S. 852-4550  
Glendora H.S. 963-5731